Home » Trending » 3 CRPF trooper got killed in an open fire by terrorists in Barramulla district

3 CRPF trooper got killed in an open fire by terrorists in Barramulla district

As the novel COVID-19 continues to uproot nations all across the world, all leaders have
diverted their attention towards controlling the pandemic. This diversion have emerged as a major opportunity for terrorist organizations in the disputed area of Jammu and Kashmir.

“Increase in attacks since lockdown”

While the infamous ISIS group had recently told its militants to steer clear of Corona-hit Europe, terrorist groups in Jammu and Kashmir have conducted several operations in the background of the pandemic as the main focus of the nation’s forces continues to remain on increases number of cases and attempts to provide relief.

“Ceasefire violations by Pakistan also as small attacks by terrorists against forces stationed in Kashmir have gone up since the lockdown. The anti-infiltration network is on very high alert and all precautions are being taken,” said a senior private private security force official.

“Baramulla Attack”

The latest attack led to the killing of three Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officers and injured two others in the Sopore region of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district. As per the reports, the militants had open fired at a joint party of the CRPF and local police at the Noorbagh near Ahad Bab crossing.

As the targets of the lethal open firing were rushed to a local hospital, SDH Hospital, two of the officers were declared dead on arrival. The third officer was admitted but soon succumbed to his injuries and died in the hospital minutes later.

“Three officers dead, two injured”

The paramilitary troopers who were martyred in the tragic attack were identified as Head
Constable Rajeev Sharma, Constable Kharadey and Constable Satpal. Further, those who were injured were identified as Head Constable MC Ghosh and Constable Javaid.

“CRPF Statment confirmed the attack”

In a statement released by the CRPF, the officials confirmed the tragic demise of three of its officers and the injuring of two others They had stated that the area had been cordoned off and that the search for evidence against those involved in the attack is on.
The Superintendent of Police of the area had stated that the militants had attacked a CRPF vehicle on duty at Sopore town. After the firing ceased, the officer stated that the area had been sealed and that they were searching the area to catch those involved in the attack.

Scroll to Top