In recent years, Hollywood is trying to widen its horizon by giving a chance to foreign actors to feature in its movies. The Indian film industry took full advantage by featuring Bollywood actors in their movies. Many prominent Bollywood names have made a mark in the Hollywood industry by giving spectacular and incredible performances in some critically acclaimed movies. Here are 5 Bollywood actors who rocked the Hollywood industries with their roles:
1) Amitabh Bachchan – The actor made his Hollywood debut with The Great Gatsby. In the movie, he played the role of a Jewish gangster Meyer Wolfsheim and even Leonardo DiCaprio could not help but admire him for his talent.
2) Priyanka Chopra – After the actress conquered Bollywood, she forayed into Hollywood as Alex Parrish in the ABC thriller series Quantico. She starred in Baywatch alongside Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron. She was a part of Todd Strauss-Schulson’s romcom Isn’t It Romantic along with Liam Hemsworth, Rebel Wilson and Adam DeVine.
3) Tabu – Tabu is an incredible actress with tremendous acting skills. She forayed into Hollywood with Mira Nair’s The Namesake. She has also worked in Life of Pi.
4) Irfan Khan – The late actor made his Hollywood debut with A Mighty Heart. He has starred in many movies like Slumdog Millionaire, The Amazing Spider-Man in 2012, Jurassic World, Life of Pi and Inferno.
5) Aishwariya Rai Bachchan – She is one of the most popular Indian celebrities. She first caught the eye of British filmmaker Gurinder Chadha. The director roped her into acting in Pride and Prejudice alongside Martin Henderson. She later acted as Indian warrior Mira in Doug Lefler’s film The Last Legion and Sonia Solandres in The Pink Panther 2.
Also Read | 7 Star Kids launched by Producer Karan Johar