Bollywood actresses often take breaks to focus on their families as motherhood is a transformative experience for women. This article takes a look at five Bollywood actresses who successfully made a comeback after maternity leave.
1. Known for her iconic roles, Kajol Devgan took a break from acting in 2003 following the birth of her daughter but soon made a triumphant return.
2. 1990s star Karisma Kapoor took a break post-childbirth and made a triumphant comeback in 2020 with a web series showcasing her extraordinary talent. These actresses are perfect examples of how to successfully balance motherhood and career.
3. Madhuri Dixit took a break after marriage but made a triumphant comeback in 2007.
4. Rani Mukerji took a break from acting after giving birth to her daughter, but she made a comeback in 2018 with a bang in “Hichki”.
5. Former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan chose only a few film roles after giving birth and since then she has mesmerized people with her talent and beauty. These actresses serve as role models for women who want to balance their personal and professional lives and exemplify how motherhood and professional success can be harmoniously balanced.