Every family looks picture-perfect on the outside but they each carry skeletons in their cupboards. The Bachchan family may be considered the most respectable family in the Bollywood industry but they are not any different in this matter. Everyone poses as one happy family in front of the cameras but what we see is not always true. The story behind the smile and pictures may be different as reel and real life are completely different things and a perfect family only exists in movies. Here are 5 dark secrets of the Bachchan family that will blow your mind:
1) Amitabh’s romance with Rekha – Amitabh and Rekha’s love affair set the whole town abuzz when it was revealed. Amitabh was married but he still started a relationship with Rekha which was hushed up when the media leaked the details of the scandal.
2) Aishwarya was not Jaya Bachchan’s choice of daughter-in-law – Jaya wanted Rani Mukherjee to marry her son and she was not happy about Aishwarya’s popularity as she has a huge fan base and bigger name in Bollywood than Abhishek.
3) Sisters-in-law share a cold vibe – Shweta and Aishwarya are always avoiding each other in the public eye and they don’t get along together. Shweta is very close to Abhishek’s ex-girlfriend, Karisma Kapoor and she wanted Karisma to be her bhabhi but things did not work out and now it seems that she has not adjusted to Aishwarya being her ‘bhabhi’.
4) Shweta Bachchan’s divorce – Shweta Bachchan married Nikhil Nanda at the age of 21. However, the marriage did not last and the couple got a divorce. The Bachchan family has never made it official as this news could affect their public image.
5) Hatred between mother and daughter – Jaya Bachchan and Shweta Bachchan are always seen smiling together in front of the camera but it is all fake. It is said that Shweta got married at the age of 21 because her mother pressured her. She blamed her mother for her failed marriage.
Also Read | What is the name of Sonam Kapoor’s Babyboy?