Karan Johar is a famous filmmaker who is also the host of one of the most popular chat shows in India, Koffee with Karan. Celebrities are asked to share their secrets while participating in interesting games and quizzes. Koffee With Karan 7’s latest episode features Phone Bhoot cast Katrina Kaif, Ishaan Khatter and Siddharth Chaturvedi who spill some secrets about their love life and answer wittily to questions that are asked of them. Here are 5 times Katrina Kaif slayed with her answers on Koffee with Karan:
1) Katrina’s advice to Alia Bhatt – Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh appeared on the opening episode of Koffee With Karan 7 and she told that she was so tired after her wedding, she had no energy left for suhaagraat. Alia dismissed suhaagraat as a myth and Katrina Kaif had a solution for this. She suggested that it does not always have to be a suhaagraat and it can also be a suhaag din.
2) More connection with which actress – Alia or Anushka – Katrina answered that for a fun evening like hanging out for a coffee chat, she will choose Alia but if she wants to talk to someone about serious things like meditation, spirituality, then she would choose Anushka.
3) Katrina talks about sweet moments in her relationship with Vicky Kaushal – Katrina shared that on her birthday, she was feeling unwell and unlike herself because she had just beaten COVID. Vicky performed all her songs for 45 minutes to make her laugh.
4) Katrina’s commentary on breakups – Karan commented about breakups being always mutual. Katrina disagreed and said a hilarious one-liner, “A breakup is always mutual?” It made all four of them break into peals of laughter.
5) Karan’s views on Katrina being Cancerian – The actress admitted that like other Cancerians, she has a hard exterior and only people close to her know about her softer side.
Also Read | 10 ugliest Bollywood breakups became National news
At FreshTalk, we aim to provide our readers with the Latest Bollywood News in India. That’s how the brand was born. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for regular updates.