Childbirth is one of the most beautiful miracles in the world but it takes a heavy toll on the physical and mental health of the mother. It is very difficult for women, especially celebrities to return to work after giving birth. They either find it difficult to find work, suffer from postpartum depression or face other problems. Here are 10 celebrities who talked about struggles working post childbirth.
1) Kareena Kapoor – She jumped back into work after both her pregnancies. Her days revolves around her kids and she hardly gets a few moments for herself.
2) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – She has been juggling a lot of responsibilities and her priorities changed after her daughter’s birth.
3) Rani Mukherjee – She struggled with the guilt of leaving her child at home when shooting overseas.
4) Sameera Reddy – The actress suffered from post-partum depression.
5) Lara Dutta – The actress took a sabbatical after her daughter’s birth because her most important priority was raising her daughter.
6) Malaika Arora – The actress was too focused on her career and made her guilty for not spending enough time with her son.
7) Anushka Sharma – She wished that everyone understood the difficulties and problems of working mothers and that they received more support in their workplaces.
8) Mandira Bedi – She suffered postpartum depression for almost 6 weeks after the birth of her baby boy.
9) Kalki Koechlin – She suffered from ‘ mom guilt’ and found it difficult to balance between her home and work life.
10) Neha Dhupia – She was another actress who suffered from ‘mom guilt’ and felt miserable about leaving her two children at home.