Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi tweets a fresh announcement given by finance minister Nirmala Sitaraman on the economy which will help farmers and migrants.
On 14 May, Finance minister Nirmala Sitaraman announced the second phase of Economic stimulus package under ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’. In this press conference, the Finance minister mainly focused on migrant workers, small farmers, street vendors, Small traders & self-employed people.
In this announcement, she kept 9 point Agenda which is definitely a reason of smile for farmers, migrants & middle-class people.
Let’s know the main 9 points what finance minister announced;
1.One nation,One rashan card yojna.
This scheme has to be applied upto August 2020, in 23 states which will help at least 67 crore people.
According to this scheme, Any migrants can get rashan in any state.
Ex:- If a migrant is of Bihar & moves to other states like Karnataka, Uttarpradesh or any he can get rashan there also through this yojna.
2. Government has announced free ration for 2 months even without any ration card. Under this,5kg rice& wheat will be
given to per person and 5kg chana will be given to each family. For this, the finance minister announced 3500crore rupees.
*State government also get clearance to spend money on living, Food and drink from Aapda rahat fund (Disaster relief fund).
3. Arrangement of the equal pay scale for all the migrants has also announced.
4. Government has also planned to get a cheap house at cheap rate for migrants workers.
5. For the farmers,sitaraman has announced extra fund which is 30,000 crore rupees through NABARD, which will help almost crore farmers. This fund will also be helpful in Rabi crops sowing.
NABARD give 90,000 crore rupees every year so this 30,000 crore is extra fund.
*Small farmers will get relief from interest on crop loans till 31st May.
*2.5 crore farmers will get Kisan credit card(KCC).
6. For the street vendors, The special loan scheme has announced with Rs 50,000 crore package.
Under this scheme, street vendors will get profit If they buy loan upto Rs 10,000.
7. Small traders will also get 2% relief on the interest of mudra Shishu loan under which Rs 50,000 has to give.
8. For the employment in Tribal and rural areas, a package of 6000 crore rupees has announced under’ campa loan’.
9. And the last point is for, the people who earn Rs 6-18 lakh per year for the ‘cheap house loan scheme’ time has increased upto March 2021.
This was the 9 point agenda on which Finance minister announced yesterday and planning for the next step to get an economical condition of India back on the track.