VivaVideo App is the Pro Video editor and free video maker app with all the exciting video editing features. It has been acclaimed as the world’s most downloaded video editing app with over 500 million downloads with over 12 million reviews on Google PlayStore. It provides various features to its users like cut video, trim video, crop video, merges video etc. This app is a product of Chinese business venture QuVideo Inc. Having its headquarters in Hangzhou City, China the app was launched in 2013.
VivaVideo VIP Version
VivaVideo App also features a VIP up-gradation of the app which is chargeable. The VIP version has more interesting features than the basic version.
Following are some features of VIP Version-
1. No Watermark feature.
2. More Vibrant Themes.
3. Subtle Filters.
4. Personalized Stickers.
5. More fascinating lenses.
6. No restriction on the length of the video.
7. HD Quality Export.
Best 5 Alternatives Of VivaVideo App
1. INSHOT – This app turns can say to be a dupe of Viva Video with all the features power-packed in just one app. You can create totally customized video with this beginner-friendly app. It has features like trim video, cut video, merge video, blur backgrounds etc. It provides its users with step-by-step tutorials. It is a product of Inshot Inc. This app was launched on 5 March 2014. It has over 100 million downloads and over 8 million reviews.
Rating on Google PlayStore – 4.8
2. ADOBE PREMIERE RUSH – This app is a product of Adobe Inc., it is a great app for creating cinematic movies. It has an attractive library of powerful video editing tools. It’s one amazing feature is MULTITRACK TIMELINE that helps users to take 3-4 videos simultaneously. It also offers step-by-step tutorials to its users. This app was launched on 20 May 2019. It has over 1 million downloads with over 17k reviews.
Rating on Google PlayStore – 4.1
3. KINEMASTER – This app is a product of South Korean software company, it is a very near dupe of Viva Video app. It is an easy-to-use, fully-featured video editor loaded with powerful editing tools. Most of its tools are free but some tools in this app are available in its premium version. This app allows users to edit video with amazing features like crop video, merge video, a vast range of fonts, good variety of stickers etc. This app was launched on 26 December 2013. It has over 300 million downloads and more than 3 million reviews on PlayStore.
Rating on Google PlayStore – 4.4
4. Magisto – This app is a product of IAC, a company based in the U.S. It allows users to create amazing videos, slideshows and collages with effects and music in minutes. The strength of this app is Artificial Intelligence that makes the editing process easier. It has a large variety of professional editing tools that helps user craft videos that are highly commendable. Being launched on 13 August 2012, the app has over 50 million downloads with over 1 million reviews on PlayStore.
Rating on Google PlayStore – 3.9
5. FilmoraGo – This app is the product of HongKong based software company, it allows its users to create and edit videos to make high-quality content. Some amazing beginner-friendly features of this app are Trim, Reverse, Crop, Merge etc. It app also provides a large range of fonts, effects, filters and stickers to its users for editing purposes. This app was launched on 14 December 2015, it has over 50 million downloads with over 469K reviews on PlayStore.
Rating on Google PlayStore – 4.3
Is Viva Video App banned in India? Why?
Chinese App viva video already had an unreliable past in terms of safeguarding the privacy of its users. It has also been termed as spyware in past. This app was also found to be maliciously transmitting users personal data to locations outside India. All of this, alongside tensions at Indo-China border, made Indian authorities ban this app to protect the cyberspace of India and to safeguard the privacy of millions of its citizens.
Also Read | Why Indian Government Ban CamScanner App?
Is VivaVideo safe?
VivaVideo is not said to be a safe app as it has been found that this app could be a Chinese Spyware App. This app takes various dangerous permissions like GPS Location, Ability to read and write files to external drive etc. which are not necessary for a video editing app. Users private data can easily be sold to third parties and can be used for malicious activities, Thus this app isn’t safe to have on your phone.
Can you still access VivaVideo app?
However its not safe but Yes, you can still access the VivaVideo app after downloading it in your phone. Steps on how to download the VivaVideo app is given below.
How you can still access VivaVideo after the ban?
Steps to access VivaVideo are as follows:
Step-1 Download Turbo VPN App from Google Play Store.
Step-2 Select China VPN Server and connect it.
Step-3 Now you can easily access VivaVideo app in your device even in India.
With a rating of 4.6 stars on Google Playstore, this app is one of the most popular video editing app with over 500 million downloads on Google Playstore. Users acclaimed it to be the best video editor with power-packed features. Netizens found it to be the best beginner-friendly app that made it very easy to craft personalised videos with features like trim video, merge video, crop video, a wide variety of fonts, amazing filters, high-quality themes, HD quality content etc.
We at FreshTalk do not support or promote these banned apps thus we suggest our readers go for the alternatives of this VivaVideo app as this app breaches the privacy concern of the users and poses threat to National Security. We support the decision of our government authorities.
Also Read | Why China’s Youtube “Youku” Banned In INDIA?