All India Institute of Medical Sciences released the admit card for PG courses on June 5th, 2020. The admit card of MD/MS/M.Ch(6YRS)/DM/(6YRS)/MDS], M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic (nursing), DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital administration) and fellowship Programme can be accessed from the official AIIMS site- www.aiimsexams.org.
In regards to the situation of the country due to COVID-19, they have released a notice regarding several rules that will be followed for conducting the examination and will happen within the framework of directives and advisories of the Government of India.
Certain measures that are being taken are as follows:
- The examination will be conducted on 11th June 2020 in over 150 cities to reduce travel needs for the students.
- Rules for social distancing will be followed in every centre which will now accommodate fewer candidates to conduct the exams safely.
- The admit cards are a must to acquire entry to the examination centre and will also contain a barcode for touch-free entry.
- There will be staggered time entry to minimise a situation of a crowd. The details of the same will be sent to the candidates via email/message.
- All candidates are asked to follow the hand- hygiene procedure at entry and registration. They will be required to wear a fresh 3- layer face mask that will be available at the entry point.
- No one will be allowed to bring anything except the items allowed into the examination hall. The list for the same has been provided on the admit card.
- One registration desk will cater to 30 candidates only. Here, their picture will be captured by a camera and they will be asked to sanitize their left thumb before marking the attendance. Their ID cards will also be verified.
- All items at the centre will be sanitized a day prior to the examination and the candidates will be asked to sit at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- The staff will cater to all the problems faced by the candidates and will ensure the safety of all. A CCTV camera will monitor all tasks.
- Availability of water for the candidates as well as bathroom breaks will be given in accordance with all the safety measures being taken.
- All the candidates will be asked to drop the admit cards in ballot boxes before leaving the examination centre.
The examination will start at 1:00 pm and will end by 4:00 pm on June 6th, 2020. The staff is working hard to allocate the desired cities to the candidates. All updates and notices will be made available on www.aiimsexams.org.