How to check Jio Balance and know Jio number.
Guys here we will provide you the complete information on checking Jio Internet Balance, GPRS Balance, Data usage, SMS for Jio Prepaid numbers and Balance Information through USSD codes. So here are 5 simple ways How to check Jio Balance.
HOW TO CHECK JIO BALANCE
HOW TO CHECK JIO BALANCE USING USSD CODES
- To know Jio Number : Dial *1#
- To know Balance/Talktime : Dial *333#
- To check 4G data usage : MBAL to 55333
- To check prepaid balance and validity : sms BAL to 199
- To know bill amount : sms BILL to 199
- To check current tariff plan : sms MYPLAN to 199
- To activate 4G data : Call 1925 or sms START to 1925
- To check net balance : Use MyJio App
- Caller tune Activation Code : *333*3*1*1#
- Caller tune Deactivation Code : *333*3*1*2#
- Check call rate : sms TARIFF to 191
- Know Jio Number of JioFi device : sms JIO to 199
HOW TO CHECK JIO BALANCE OF SHORT TERM PLANS AND OFFERS
HOW TO CHECK JIO BALANCE USING TRUE BALANCE APP
- Go to Google Playstore and Download the TRUE BALANCE APP.
- Sign In with your Jio number.
- After signing in, USSD code will work automatically and detects your Jio Number and show Jio Data Balance, Jio SMS Balance, Expiry Date of the current plan you are using.
HOW TO KNOW JIO NUMBER
HOW TO KNOW YOUR JIO NUMBER BY CALLING
HOW TO KNOW YOUR JIO NUMBER BY JIO CALL APP
- Download Jio Call App.
- It will automatically detect your jio SIM in your mobile phone and logged in.
- After logged in, you will see in the top right corner three vertical dots, click on it.
- Go to setting and you will see your Jio number.