1. It is difficult to picture anybody else playing Karishma Kapoor’s character Aarti in the movie “Raja Hindustani”. Unexpectedly, Aishwarya was the first option for this part, and we believe she missed a big chance by declining it.
2. Hrithik Roshan was reportedly the top candidate to play Akash in “Dil Chahta Hai.” One of the most adored roles of all time was afterwards portrayed by Aamir Khan.
3. Akshay Kumar would have been a good Milkha in the film “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag,” but he declined the part to focus on his other films in the same year, “Kambakkht Ishq” and “Tees Maar Khan.” Finally, Farhan Akhtar took on this role, and we now believe that no one could have performed it more expertly.
4. Kangana Ranaut turned down the fantastic chance to play the lead in “Dirty Picture,” the movie that made Vidya Balan famous. So much so that Vidya’s faultless performance in the film caused her to become a local celebrity for a while.
5. Katrina Kaif declined to work in Shah Rukh Khan and Rohit Shetty’s highest-grossing 2013 movie, “Chennai Express.”
6. Kareena Kapoor declined to work in “Chennai Express,” the highest-grossing movie of 2013, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Rohit Shetty.
7. The famous character of Raj in the movie “Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge” was originally intended for Saif Ali Khan, but he turned it down, and SRK was cast instead.