1. NUTAN- With five Filmfare awards for best actress, Nutan holds the record. She frequently garnered praise and admiration for her daring on-the-wall performances in her flicks. She received awards for the films Milan and Main Tulsi. Seema, Kalyani, Sujata, and Tere Angan Ki.
2. KAJOL- In her cinematic career, Kajol produced a number of blockbuster films and won five Filmfare Awards out of a total of twelve nominations. Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Fanaa, and My Name is Khan are among the films she has acted in. She also won Filmfare awards for her performance in the movie Gupt’s best negative character.
3. MEENA KUMARI- In the 30 years of her cinematic career, she has worked on more than 90 films. The movies Baiju Bawra, Parineeta, Sahib Biwi Aur Ghulam, and Kaajal include some of her greatest performances. She was one of the most recognisable actresses in Indian film history.
3. MADHURI DIXIT- In her films like Devdas, Khalnayak, Saajan, Lajja, Anjaam, Mrityudaand, and many more, Madhuri provided several memorable performances. In her cinematic career, Madhuri Dixit won the Filmfare Award four times, for the films Dil, Beta, Hum Apke Hai Kaun, and Dil Toh Pagal Hai.
4. SRIDEVI- Her finest roles in the films Lamhe and Chaal Baaz earned her Filmfare awards. Sridevi made a triumphant return to Bollywood with the release of English Vinglish, and she is currently preparing for her upcoming film Maa. There are three more women who have received Filmfare awards in addition to Sri Devi, namely Waheeda Rehman, Dimple Kapadia, and Karishma Kapoor.