In case you were unaware, there are certain Bollywood actors who are nationals of other nations. Hard to imagine? Below is a list.
1. ALIA BHATT- Many people might not be aware of this, yet despite being born in Mumbai Soni Razdan, the mother of Alia Bhatt, the daughter of director Mahesh Bhatt, possesses British citizenship.
2. AKSHAY KUMAR- One of the most-paid actors in Bollywood is Akshay Kumar. He was born in Amritsar, Punjab, but renounced his Indian citizenship in order to get a Canadian passport. He has, however, requested an Indian passport.
3. NARGIS FAKHRI- Despite not being Indian, Nargis has worked in the Hindi film business since 2011. She is a citizen of the United States because she was born in Queens, New York City. In actuality, her mother is Czech and her father is Pakistani.
4. JACQUELINE FERNANDES- Jacqueline, who made her Bollywood debut in 2009, is actually a native of Sri Lanka. She is a former model turned actor from Sri Lanka who took home the title of Miss Universe Sri Lanka in 2006. She is from a mixed-race family of Malaysian, Canadian, and Sri Lankan ancestry.
5. KATRINA KAIF- Although Katrina has achieved great success in the film industry, she is actually a British citizen. You probably were unaware of that. Her birthplace was Hong Kong. Her mother, Suzanne, is an English barrister and charity worker, while her father, Mohammed Kaif, is a British businessman of Kashmiri heritage.