Bollywood has given us some terrific films with amazing plotlines, but there have also been several instances where the films were so absurd and irrational that we couldn’t help but cringe.
Here is the list of some-
1. Radhe will go first because, well, why not? Even Salman’s father did not enjoy the movie because of how awful it was.
2. Sadak 2 was labelled a failure even before it was launched. Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 is the follow-up to Sadak, a part-romance, part-thriller that makes a valiant effort to include moments from the original film but ultimately fails miserably.
3. Boman Irani, Karan Johar, Sushant Singh Rajput, Sonakshi Sinha, and other actors are part of the Welcome To New York cast. Despite this, we commend your patience if you were able to see the entire film. This movie only received a 1.5 on IMDB.
4. To see Himmatwala, you must also be a Himmatwala. The new picture, featuring Ajay Devgn and Tamannaah, was so awful compared to the furious original that it only got a 1.7 rating.
5. Humshakals- This movie, which was marketed as a rib-tickler, misfired miserably and only garnered a 1.7 rating on IMDb.
6. Harman Baweja’s Love Story 2050, which had a 2.6 rating, was the worst premiere ever. The film transports you into the future, yet despite its overzealous attempts to depict flying automobiles and skyscrapers, the language is laughably awful.