It is usual for Indian celebrities to be involved in business ventures other than the film industry. Many celebrities own multiple businesses from fitness stations to clothing lines, having cricket teams to kabbadi teams and swanky restaurant chains which offer a variety of delicious cuisines. There are many who have invested their money in the food and hospitality sector and own expensive restaurants and clubs. Here are 5 Indian celebs who own their own restaurants:
1) Lap, The Lounge by Arjun Rampal – Arjun Rampal launched Lap in 2009 and it has been a popular place for eating and hanging out with your friends ever since. It is known for its stunning interior design and breathtaking ambience. It is located at Hotel Samrat, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
2) Rue Du Liban by Juhi Chawla – Juhi Chawla and her businessman husband, Jay Mehta own a luxurious and lavish restaurant named Rue Du Liban. It covers 3,200 square feet with art-deco-inspired interiors, burgundy banquettes and closely set tables. To increase the beauty of the place, the restaurant has many decorative things like brass work, custom lamps and hand-painted olive leaves on green walls.
3) Crepe Station Cafe by Dino Morea – Crepe Station Café was started by Dino Morea and his brother and it is one of the fastest-growing cafe chains in India. It serves European delicacies like pancakes, waffles and eggs, Benedict, though crepes are their speciality. It is located at Interface 11, Off Malad Link Road, Malad, Mumbai.
4) Gondola by Perizaad Zorabian – Gondola is a multi-cuisine restaurant which serves a variety of cuisines including Indian, Continental and Chinese amongst others. Its cocktails, sizzlers and seafood are famous and receive rave reviews. It is located at 4, Silver Croft, Pali Mala Road, Pali Market, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai.
5) Butterfly Bakery By Sarah Jane Dias – Butterfly Bakery is one of the best-selling cupcake bakeries in town. The cupcakes have flavoured batter and are decorated beautifully with glittering frosting, They are delicious and impossible to resist. It is located at Shop No. 4, Ground Floor, Building No. 31, Union Park, Bajaj Arcade Complex, Khar West.
Also Read | What is the cost of Nayanthara’s wedding lehenga?
At FreshTalk, we aim to provide our readers with the Latest Bollywood News in India. That’s how the brand was born. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for regular updates.