50 HEARTWARMING WISHES IN THE DIARY OF LATE SUSHANT SINGH
It aches my heart to write that the man who taught us that suicide is not an option, in his movie Chichhore, chose the same for himself. On 14th June 2020, Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide at the age of 34 and was found dead at his flat in Bandra, Mumbai. This was extremely shocking and heartbreaking news for the Bollywood industry and for all of us. We have always thought of Sushant as a very lively and positive person but you never know what a person is going through.
Unfortunately, he is no more with us but he has given us the best of movies that will stay in our hearts forever. Sushant will never be dead from our hearts and memories. Some of his best movies were Kai Po Che, MS Dhoni, Raabta, and his last movie is ready for release- Dil Bechara, which was to be released on 8 May but due to the pandemic, the date was postponed.
Sushant had 50 wishes written in the diary which was found from his room and we would love to share those with his fans and his well-wishers. Out of 50 wishes, he had fulfilled 12 wishes.
Here’s his wishlist which will leave you teary-eyed-
- Learn how to fly a plane
- Train for Iron Man triathlon
- Learn Morse Code
- Help kids learn about space
- Play Tennis with a Champion
- Do four clap pushup
- Chart tracjectories of Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn for a week
- Dive in a blue-hole
- Perform the Double-Slit experiment
- Plant 1000 trees
- Spend and evening in my Delhi college of Engineering Hostel
- Send kids for workshops in ISRO/NASA
- Meditate in Kailash
- Play Poker with a champ
- Write a book
- Visit CERN
- Paint aurora borealis
- Attend another NASA workshop
- 6 pack abs in 6 months
- Swim in Cenotes
- Teach coding to visually impaired
- Spend a week in jungle
- Understand Vedic Astrology
- Play a cricket match left handed
- Visit LIGO
- Raise a horse
- Learn at least 10 dance forms
- Work for Free Education
- Learn KRIYA Yoga
- Visit Antarctica
- Explore Andromeda with a Powerful Telescope
- Help train women in self-defence
- Shoot an Active Volcano
- Learn to farm
- Teach dance to kids
- Be an Ambidextrous Archer
- Finish reading the entire Resnick- Halliday Physics book
- Understand polynesian astronomy
- Learn guitar chords of my favorite 50 songs
- Play chess with a champion
- Own a lamborghini
- Visit St Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna
- Perform experiments of Cymatics
- Help prepare students for Indian Defence Force
- Make a documentary on Swami Vivekanand
- Learn to surf
- Work in Al and exponential technologies
- Learn Capoeira
- Travel through Europe with train
These wishes prove that truly Sushant was a physics enthusiast. Also, this man got AIR 7 in an engineering entrance exam.
I am sure his fans must have added some of his wishes to their own wish list in the memory of Sushant.
Eagerly waiting for his last movie- Dil Bechara, which will definitely give goosebumps due to the fact that it will the last time Sushant will be seen on a big screen.
Hope he survived to complete his wish list.
This really was not fair.
You will be missed Sushant.