Everyone has skeletons in their closets and nobody can be open and honest all the time. It is even more true for Bollywood celebrities who has plenty of dark secrets in their life. Though a secret never remains secret and it has a tendency to come out in the open. Here are 5 dark secrets of Karan Johar that will blow your mind:
1) Running away from boarding school – Karan Johar once revealed that he ran out of his boarding school on Twinkle Khanna’s advice. He got up at 4 o’clock in the morning to make his escape. He was caught by a Nepalese watchman who started shouting at him.
2) He paid for his first sexual experience – Karan revealed in an episode of Neha Dhupia’s podcast #NoFilterNeha Karan that he paid for his very first sexual experience. He called his first sexual experience nerve-wracking and said that he lost his virginity at the age of 26 in New York.
3) Breaking 25 years of his friendship with Kajol – In his book ‘An Unsuitable Boy, Karan opened up about breaking his 25 years of friendship with Kajol after Kamal R Khan claimed that he paid him Rs 25 lakh to trash Ajay Devgn’s film Shivaay and praise Karan’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The tweet was shared by Ajay and re-tweeted by Kajol which hurt his feelings and did not go down well with him.
4) Karan Johar on his sexual orientation – In his book ‘An Unsuitable Boy’, Karan Johar opened up on his sexual orientation and said that everyone knows about his sexual orientation and he does not need to explicitly say it. He implied he was gay without saying the words.
5) Kangana Ranaut revealed that Karan Johar is the ‘Flag bearer of Nepotism’ – Karan Johar has launched many celebrity kids into the industry such as Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and Ananya Panday. Kangana Ranaut opened up on the topic at Koffee With Karan and called him out on it. She called him the ‘Flag Bearer Of Nepotism’ and accused him of being snooty and completely intolerant to outsiders.
Also Read | Indian celebrities who own their own brands