Paulo Dybala says, ‘My face says it all, I have finally recovered from Covid19’

On Wednesday, Juventus star Paulo Dybala revealed that he has been given the all-clear almost a month-and-a-half after contracting coronavirus. The Juventus striker announced that he has convalesced from COVID-19.

- Advertisement -

Dybala tweeted, “Many people talked in the past weeks … but I can finally confirm that I am healed. Thank you once again for your support and my thoughts on all who are still suffering from it. Take care.”

Amongst three Juventus players, Dybala was one of them who tested corona positive together with Italy defender Daniele Rugani and France’s Blaise Matuidi.
Rugani was the first Italian top-flight footballer found corona positive on March 11.
Both the World Cup Winner, Rugani and Matuidi recuperated in mid-April.

Dybala was tested corona positive along with his girlfriend Oriana on March 22. Oriana convalesced earlier from the deadly virus which has killed about 30,000 people in Italy.
On Instagram Dybala shared a picture of himself with his arms outstretched looking at the sky with the caption “My face says it all, I’m finally cured of Covid-19.”

After Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi, who tested negative earlier in April, Dybala is the third Juventus player to recuperate from the coronavirus.
In a statement, Juventus said, “Dybala performed, as per protocol, a double-check with diagnostic tests (swabs) for Coronavirus-Covid 19, which came back with negative results.”
“The player has, therefore, recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime.”- AFP

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest article