Dubai is a very glamorous and glitzy place and its real estate market has always been popular with Indian investors and Bollywood celebrities. Many people are making Dubai their second home and investing in luxurious properties in the Emirate. Dubai has always been a popular place to live and one of the most sought destinations for owning a second home. Here are 5 Bollywood celebs who own luxurious apartments in Dubai:
1) Shah Rukh Khan – Shah Rukh Khan owns a sprawling huge 6-bedroom villa in the city’s most posh locality- The Palm Jumeirah. He flies down often with his family to relax and unwind in the luxurious villa.
2) Sohail Khan – Sohail Khan bought several apartments on a single floor in Dubai’s Signature Residences in 2013. He cited the purchase as a family investment.
3) Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – The famous couple own a luxury house in Sanctuary Falls Jumeirah Golf Estates. They bought the luxury holiday home back in 2013 and often visit to spend time and relax in their home in Dubai.
4) Shilpa Shetty – Shilpa Shetty’s husband gifted her a luxury apartment in Burj Khalifa as her anniversary gift in 2010. However, she later sold the home and has now bought a posh villa in Palm Jumeirah.
5) Anil Kapoor – Anil Kapoor booked a two-bedroom flat in the Ritz by Danube housing project in 2017. The actor is very fond of the city and the house deal was approved by his wife Sunita Kapoor.