Everyone loves television reality shows. The contestants keep us entertained with their talent but we should also give due credit to the hosts of these shows. These TV reality shows are incomplete without the hosts. Their wit keeps the viewers glued to the TV screens and they make sure that the viewers are entertained. They make us laugh with their comedic timing and the audience feels connected to them just like they feel connected to the contestants and judges on the show. Here are 8 famous anchors who charge whopping amounts of money:
1) Aditya Narayan – Aditya Narayan who was last seen hosting Indian Idol took home Rs 2.5 Lakh per episode. He managed to take the TRPs of the show to another level with his banter with judge Neha Kakkar.
2) Rithivik Dhanjani – He has hosted a couple of reality shows like Super Dancer, India’s Best Draamebaaz and Nach Baliye in the past. He charges Rs 4-5 lakh per episode in each reality show.
3) Maniesh Paul – He is one of the most popular anchors on television. He has hosted shows like Jhalak Dikhlaja, India’s Got Talent and Dance India Dance among others. He charges Rs 1.5 crore per season.
4) Bharti Singh – She is one of the funniest anchors on television. She charges Rs 5 Lakh per episode to host a show.
5) Salman Khan – He has been hosting Bigg Boss since season 4. From the last season (Bigg Boss season 13), Salman Khan has been charging Rs 13 crore per week.
6) Jay Bhanushali – Jay Bhanushali has hosted shows like The Voice India Kids, Sabse Bada Kalakar and Dance India Dance among others. He is known for his incredible comedic timing. He charges Rs 4 lakh per episode.
7) Rohit Shetty – He is currently hosting Khatron Ke Khiladi season 10. For the last season, he charged Rs 30 Lakh.
8) Ravi Dubey – He hosts shows like Sabse Smart Kaun and Rising Stars Season 2. He charges Rs 7-8 Lakh per episode.
Also Read | Bollywood Celebrities who follow Vegan Lifestyle?
At FreshTalk, we aim to provide our readers with the Latest Bollywood News in India. That’s how the brand was born. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for regular updates.